The PAFM summit

 For everyone who attends Slippery Rock University and is a part of a Physical Health Education major, Wednesday, October 28th, should be a date you have marked down. This is the day of the PAFM Summit. Once a year, our department does not hold class and instead holds presentations throughout the day that relate to the fields of PAFM. The five fields that we have presenters in are coaching, aquatics, adapted physical activity, outdoor adventure, and fitness. Also, we have a fundraiser going on. The fundraiser is a basket raffle. If you plan to buy tickets, the money will go to the PAFM club, where we use it to hold more events and buy lunch for conferences like this. I hope to see everyone there!

Comments

  1. Hi Hunter, I'm so glad I attended the PAFM Summit. Thank you for all the work you did to set up this event. The strength pentathlon was a great way to start the day and the speakers were really interesting. The camps setting up tables were also pretty cool I checked out all of them and there is some really great opportunities. Winning the supplement raffle also made my day and was a great way to end the event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrition

Athletic Training Goals