My workout split

 My main form of physical activity primarily comes from lifting weights. On Monday, I focus on the chest and arms. Monday's are usually when I pick the flat bench as my compound lift. On Tuesday, I focus on legs, mainly the quadriceps region. On Wednesdays, I do lifts that target my back and shoulders. Every week, I alternate dumbbell shoulder press and machine shoulder press. On Thursdays, I do chest and biceps, but this is the day I do the incline barbell bench for my compound lift. On Fridays, I do legs again but focus on hamstrings and glutes. My compound lift that day is a barbell back squat. 

Comments

  1. That is a very interesting split that you have. My split is somewhat similar. This is my split. Monday I do chest and Triceps, this is when I do my flat bench. Tuesday I do back and biceps. Wednesday I do shoulders and a little bit of legs. Thursday I do Chest and Back, Friday I do arms, and Saturday I do legs with a compound lift focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up noah! I like the split you do it hits all the body parts that needs to be hit. I especially enjoy that friday is strucky arms. The pump is definitely nuts! Saturday is definitely the least looking forward to day if i was you. Burt overall this seems like a great split, thanks foir sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrition

Athletic Training Goals

The PAFM summit