Athletic Training Goals

 For my career, I plan on becoming an athletic trainer. An athletic trainer is a healthcare professional who specializes in the prevention and treatment of injuries, typically for physically active people. My goal is to work with professional or division one-level sports. I have been working with the Slippery Rock football team since my freshman year in college. It has been a great experience and I wouldn't wish for anything else. To become an Athletic Trainer, you need to go to graduate school. My choices are either Penn State or staying at SRU because this will give me the best opportunity for networking and gaining the right experience. 

Comments

  1. Hello Hunter, I think that it is great you want to become an athletic trainer. I think that it is great that you have a plan and you want to get the best experience you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hunter, that's great that you are looking to be an athletic trainer. That is one of the professions I was looking into when I was searching for colleges. I know many people who have gone to school to be athletic trainers, and they all seemed to love it. Working with the football team is a great experience to help you gain some experience and put your name out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrition

The PAFM summit